Wines

Roche de Bellene Bourgogne Pinot Noir Cuvée Réserve 2018

Francia / Borgoña / Côte d'Or

Light-bodied dry red made from grapes grown on old vines near the town of Beaune, on clay limestone soils. 12.5% vol.

Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir

Ageing: Fermented (80%) in French oak barrels, the remaining 20% in stainless steel. A wine made with native yeasts and minimum intervention. Not chaptalization, heat-treated or filtered.

Tasting Notes: Deep red, garnet. Aroma of black cherries, violets and red forest fruit. Fresh flavour, smooth & concentrated, with notes of cassis and cherries. Ideal served with salmon or other fatty fish, roasted chicken or pasta dishes. Best enjoyed: through 2023.

Presentation: Cardboard boxes of 6 bottles.
Availability: Good.

Price:

Gallery

Other wines from this producer

Are you interested? Do you need more information?

Contact us & we'll find the best way possible to help

Esta web utiliza cookies para obtener datos estadísticos de la navegación de sus usuarios. Si continúas navegando consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información Aceptar