MAN Warrelwind Sauvignon Blanc 2021


Refreshing, aromatic dry white made from grapes grown in two different microcliamtes: 70% from the warm Agter-Paarl region, apt for ripeness and tropical character and the other 30% from the cooler & higher districts of Elgin, Stellenbocsh & Franschhoek which lend greener, more herbal notes. Certified for integrity & sustainability. 13% vol.

Appellation: Western Cape

Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc

Winemaking: Fermented in stainless steel tanks with reductive methods and aged for three months on its fine lees.

Tasting Notes: Pale straw color with greenish reflections. Inviting aroma of tropical fruit. Delicious taste of passion fruit & pineapple, with some richness as well on the mid-palette. A nice blend of ripe & green flavors, with good structure & acidity. Best enjoyed: 2022 to 2024.

Presentation: Cardboard boxes of 6 bottles with twist-cap closures.
Availability: Good



Other wines from this producer

Are you interested? Do you need more information?

Contact us & we'll find the best way possible to help

Esta web utiliza cookies para obtener datos estadísticos de la navegación de sus usuarios. Si continúas navegando consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información Aceptar